- It is a clean, well-furnished short let, close to Kensington High Street for amenities and Kensington Olympia & Earls Court stations for easy access to the city.
- London is the prime area for short lets. Short lets are ideal for foreign businesspeople and professionals as they are cheaper than a hotel, and allow tenants to make more of a home. If you are a landlord struggling to let your central London property, short lets may be a better bet.
What we like about the listing…
- The key features sell the property. Bills status, nearest transport location, “free gym” and “free wireless broadband” will generate plenty of tenant traffic and make the rent seem value for money.
- The lead photo, whilst not descriptive of the apartment itself, conveys the modern, elegant lifestyle that this short let could bring, and will encourage tenants to click through.
What you can learn from this…
- If you are including many key features, make them stand out. The free gym and broadband will attract tenants, and writing the key features in caps does grab the attention.
- Choose your lead photo carefully. This property has a particularly good exterior, so why not make the most of it? If you are featuring your white goods as a selling point, use the kitchen as your lead photo – know what’s best about your property.
- Open your full description with the main points you want to get across. In the first sentence you know this property is a short let and all bills are included; things that will get tenants to read on and enquire.