- It is a beautiful 4 bedroom house situated in the West Yorkshire countryside. At £975/month it is an expensive property for the area, but because of its character, luxurious interior and close proximity to major road links, it should attract a good amount of tenant interest.
- The borough of Calderdale is not particularly affluent with 17% of residents experiencing fuel poverty, so this property is aimed at a small minority of wealthy tenants. This means the property’s advertising features need to be tip top to attract the desired tenants.
What we like about the listing…
- Very detailed description; room by room including dimensions. Goes into plenty of detail, featuring prime selling attributes such as sash windows, solid fuel burning stove and the Rayburn. In fact the Rayburn can sell this property a long way, as the warm, cosy, country lifestyle benefits hugely from either a Rayburn or an Aga.
- The photography is sublime. The property is flooded with warm tones, expansive imagery (wide-angled lens in full swing here), and shots that really show off each room. It’s this level of photography that makes properties really stand out on the lettings sites, and gets tenants clicking through.
What you can learn from this…
- If you are taking photos yourself, or have your own photos, make sure they are of a high standard. This listing shows what good photography can do for a property, and it doesn’t have to be a period property in the Yorkshire countryside for it to have an effect.
- Multiple property marketing elements make a listing stand out: as well as good photos, a detailed description, a floor-plan and an EPC on your listing make not only your property zip on the lettings sites, but gives tenants confidence in you as a landlord.
- To achieve a higher rental, it’s not just your property that needs to look great, but your listing too.
- The landlord for this property is a professional photographer, and this shines through in the photos. If you need to improve your photos, or need some taken, Upad can arrange for a professional photographer to snap your property, giving you a set of photos to keep – which we’ll add to your listing for you.