Keighley is a large town situated in the West Yorkshire country. Keighley is well connected, with easy rail access to nearby towns including Leeds & Bradford. The Airedale Centre is the main shopping facility where most of the high-street retailers are located. The transport and amenity situation makes Keighley an attractive proposition for tenants, especially seeing as average rents for a 1 bedroom house are around the £325 mark, over £150 cheaper than nearby Leeds. This should also attract property investors to the area.
What we like about the listing…
- The listing includes 4 key points that summarise and sell the property really well. They feature the state of the property, the state of the kitchen, garden and parking facilities and heating/efficiency information. Putting this up front will encourage tenants to find out more about your property.
- The listing is structured well, with each sentence getting across an important point about the property. Making important information easily digestible will help tenants get a better idea of your property, and build their confidence enough to enquire.
- Whilst the photos here are amateur, they give a good idea of the interior of the property. The external shot of the street is a good idea, as it lets tenants put the property in context with its surroundings.
What you can learn from this…
- Get the important features of your property up front in your key features and summary description. Remember, you are selling your property to prospective tenants: what's going to draw them in to read more, and see more of your property?
- An exterior shot of the street/location of the property is useful for tenants to put your property in context with its surroundings, and to see the neighbourhood. It gives tenants that little bit extra information that can help them enquire, and it will also give a sense of familiarity if they decide to view it.