FULLY-MANAGED LETTING SERVICE
Our Fully Managed Letting Service covers the initial tenant-find, tenant sign-up and full property management.
We charge a fixed fee of £299+vat to find tenants and sign them up. For full property management it is then £60+vat/month. Simple.
Quite simply, we’ll find tenants, sign them up and then look after your property for you. You get to meet prospect tenants and show them around yourself.
A Quick look
- We’ll take photos, create a floor-plan and put up a to-let board.
- We’ll help you value the property and write the perfect listing.
- We'll introduce you to tenants, you show them around.
- We’ll take care of the tenant referencing, tenancy agreement and rent collection.
- We’ll manage the property for you, so you can relax.
To see all services included — click here
Our Fully Managed Service is £299+vat one-off up-front fee covering your tenant find and sign-up. Full management costs £60+vat per month, deducted from your monthly rental payments.
We let over 5,500 properties last year, so can let your property quickly and efficiently. If we don’t, you can have your money back. Fully guaranteed.
Give us a call on 0333 240 1220 and we'd be happy to talk in more detail.
- Professional photographs:
Yours to keep; we’ll arrange a professional photographer to visit your property. We’ll choose the best 8 photos, send them to you, and add them to your listing. You can see some examples here.
- A Detailed floor-plan:
Yours to keep; floor-plans are increasingly common among professional rental properties. According to Rightmove, a floorplan will increase tenant interest by an average of 52%.
- A property valuation report:
When you let through Upad, you set your own rental asking price. We’ll help you arrive at your valuation with a valuation report containing local market trends and statistics.
- A property description consultation:
We have extensive experience on what piques tenant interest, and we’ll help you craft the perfect listing.
- A Upad 'To Let' board:
We’ll put a board up outside the property, and take it down again once it’s let, maximising your exposure to tenants searching locally.
- Property Listing:
We’ll advertise your property on the UKs largest lettings network including Rightmove, FindaProperty, Zoopla, Gumtree and many more including a huge range of local sites.
- Enquiry management:
Upad handle all tenant enquiries utilising our unique enquiry management system, dealing with majority of enquiries instantly! We’ll introduce you to tenants so you can show them around the property.
- Comprehensive tenant referencing:
A comprehensive tenant reference report for every adult on the tenancy agreement. Referencing includes a credit check, affordability check, written previous landlord and employers’ references. Tenants are charged a £50+VAT holding fee, which secures their commitment to the tenancy.
- Drafted tenancy agreement:
A Tenancy agreement prepared to your specification. We’ll work in consultation with you to create the right agreement for your needs.
- Deposit collection and registration:
The deposit will be registered with My Deposits.
- Arranging safety checks for all gas or portable electrical appliances:
Upad offer a price-competitive Gas Safety Certificate and Electrical Safety check service, ensuring you remain legally compliant.
- Advising utility providers and council tax authorities of tenancy start and end dates:
We’ll manage your administration correctly with an extensive knowledge of the tenancy process.
- Managing maintenance requests and tenant problems:
Things will occasionally go wrong with your property. When your tenants have issues with the property, they can ring us on a dedicated number, at any time. If someone breaks into the property, we’ll have an emergency glazier and locksmith out in no time, at any time of day or night.
- Recording and payment of expenditure incurred:
We take care of unexpected problems from leaking taps to appliance breakdowns. If the cost of repair or replacement is under £250 we'll just sort it for you, and detail it in the monthly statement we send out with your net rent. Of course we’ll let you know what we’re up to. If something goes wrong and putting it right will cost over £250, we’ll give you a quote on the job. You’re welcome to get further quotes if you wish.
- Setting up standing order for rent collection:
We'll work with your tenants to get this organised. The cost of property management comes straight out of the rent, so you’ll be sent the balance on time, every month.
- Recording rental receipts:
We'll ensure all the rental payments are logged and maintained accurately on your behalf. You’ll receive a simple statement every month, and then we’ll sum up the year for you.
- Chasing arrears:
If the rent doesn't come in, we’ll be on the case immediately. We’ll chase it for you and find out what's gone wrong. If the tenant stops paying, we’ll advise you on the best course of action.
We have a dedicated property management department to help you with any issues throughout the tenancy. You’re only over a phone call away from all the detail you could possibly need on the status of your property.
Need an inventory, an EPC or a gas safety certificate?
We’d be very happy to arrange for specialists to visit the property to complete these jobs, please just let us know by adding them to your basket when instructing the service. You can add them with one click. If you need an inventory, we’ll instruct the job over the phone so please just give us a call on 0333 240 1220.
Instructing the Fully Managed Letting Service for your property is simple. To get started, click here. It's quite straightforward but we're always here to help you. We're open 7 days a week, until 8pm weekdays. Please call us on 0333 240 1220 (local rate call, even from mobile).
- Step 1: We'll send you a receipt for your tax records. A member of the Upad team will call you to finalise some details. We'll create your local valuation report and walk you through it helping you to get the price right.
- Step 2: We'll instruct a professional floor-plan and photographs for your property. We'll also order a 'To Let' board.
- Step 3: Our photographer will be in touch to arrange access. They'll also create the floor-plan in the same visit.
- Step 4: Once your photos and floor-plan are done, we'll add them to your listing. We'll make sure you receive your own set of photographs too.
- Step 5: We'll handle tenant enquiries and introduce you; you'll show them around personally. Our team will actively keep in touch with you to ensure your letting is achieving enquiries.
- Step 6: While the property is advertised, we'll work with you to complete all of the required information for property management and instruct an inventory or gas safety certificate if you need one.
- Step 7: Once you've agreed terms with tenants, we'll start the tenant referencing process.
- Step 8: On successful completion of the referencing, we'll finalise all of your tenancy administration. We'll draw up your Assured Short-hold Tenancy agreement, collect and register the deposit, collect the first month's rent and set up a standing order, taking rental payments directly from your tenant's bank account.
- Step 9: We'll keep you in the loop for the entire process and remove the 'To Let' board for you when your property is rented.
We're only a phone-call away on 0333 240 1220 if you have any questions or just want to discuss renting your property. If you'd feel more confident instructing us over the phone, we'd love to speak with you. We're open 7 days/week.
ALL UPAD SERVICES