ASHLEIGH ROAD, MORTLAKE, LONDON, GREATER LONDON, SW14
DETAILS IN BRIEF
|£2000.00 PER MONTH||2|
- Refurbished throughout 6 months ago
- Private decked garden
- Quiet, tree-lined road
- Two bathrooms
This recently refurbished two bedroom property is located on a quiet, tree-lined road in Mortlake and benefits from a study and private garden. The three split-level maisonette boasts fixtures, fittings and flooring installed only 6 months ago and has had one short-term tenant. The property comprises of:
- Two double bedrooms
- Large kitchen complete with a breakfast bar and integrated dishwasher
- Spacious front reception room
- One bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet
- One shower room with a shower and toilet
- Utility area with an airing cupboard and integrated washing machine
- Long, private west-facing garden with decking
The accommodation is accessed via its own entrance door on the ground floor with a staircase up to the first floor. The private garden is directly accessed from the internal staircase at the back of the maisonette.
Peacefully located in a sought-after area near Barnes Village, this desirable property is ideally located for Mortlake and Barnes Bridge Overland stations (both 0.4mi). It is seconds from the 209 bus (0.1mi) to Hammersmith (2.3mi) and a short walk to the river and shopping on White Hart Lane (both 0.2mi). It is also conveniently positioned for shopping in Sheen (0.5mi).
Offered semi-furnished and available from mid-June.
No smoking or pets permitted.
* Please quote ref. 5687510 when enquiring about this property.
0333 240 1210
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Barnes Bridge Station (0.3 miles)
Mortlake Station (0.4 miles)
Barnes Station (0.7 miles)