- Entrance Hall: Double glazed door to front with double glazed windows to front and side, exposed wood flooring, radiator, telephone and power points, storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 17ft09 x 13ft02 (5.41m x 4.01m) South facing. Very large double glazed bay window with French doors to garden, radiator, fireplace, television point, telephone point, power points, exposed wood floor, opening to dining area.
- Dining/Office Area: 12ft02 x 7ft01 (3.71m x 2.16m) South facing. Large double glazed bay window to rear, telephone and power points, radiator, exposed wood flooring.
- Kitchen: 11ft05 x 10ft01 (3.48m x 3.07m) Double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer, dishwasher, oven and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled splash back areas, television and power points, original door to back hall.
- Bathroom: Double glazed window to front, WC, pedestal mounted sink, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail, shaver point.
- Back Hall: a very practical storage area approximately 20ft x10ft (6mx3m) for garden furniture, bicycles, tools, etc. Doors to front and back, storage cupboard/pantry, another storage cupboard for garden equipment, built-in workbench, light and power, boiler,clothes dryer.
- Landing : Double glazed window to side, radiator, airing cupboard and access to loft.
- Bedroom One : 13ft05 x 11ft10 (4.09m x 3.61m) South Facing. Double glazed window to rear garden, radiator, telephone point, television point and power points, door to en-suite shower room.
- En Suite : Low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom Two : 11ft11 x 8ft02 (3.63m x 2.49m) Double glazed window to front, telephone point, television and power points,radiator, built in cupboard
- Bedroom Three : 9ft11 x 6ft09 (3.02m x 2.06m) South facing. Double glazed windows to rear garden and side, radiator, television and power points, built in cupboard.
Front garden: Mainly laid to lawn with shrub border.
Single garage with power and light, window to side.
Rear Garden: patio area leading onto raised lawn with shrubs to back and mature hedge border. Fully enclosed and very private.
Council tax band F - £2228.75 for the 2016-17 tax year.
Lytton Gardens is a quiet, charming cul-de-sac with 14 houses on it, just off Longcroft Lane and hence only a few minutes from the Welwyn Garden City town centre, railway station, shops, library, theatre, cinema etc.
This house is set back from neighbours so the rear garden is very secluded and private.
Viewings of this property will be possible from 23 January, but please ring with any enquiries.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
* Please quote ref. 5688200 when enquiring about this property.
0333 240 1210
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm