GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE
If you have working gas appliances in the property, providing your tenants with a Gas Safety Certificate is a legal requirement. The certificate needs to be renewed each year with an annual inspection.
If you don’t currently possess a valid certificate, Upad will send a fully qualified and registered engineer around to check that your appliances meet recognised safety standards, and then issue you one, wherever you are in the UK.
Instructing a gas safety inspection online is very easy, however If you'd like any further advice, or you’d like to instruct the job over the phone, call our team on 0333 240 1220 and we'll get it moving for you.
Arranging a Gas safety inspection and certificate through Upad is simple. Once you instruct the service, our local engineer will be in touch to arrange access, generally next day.
- Step 1: Click on 'ORDER GAS INSPECTION' to get started. If you haven’t given them to us in the past, we’ll need your property details. If you have, simply log into your account and tell us which property needs the inspection.
- Step 2: Click 'Checkout,' approve your Billing details and proceed to payment once you are happy with the details of your order. A Gas Safety Inspection is £75+vat including the certificate.
Do give us a call on 0333 240 1220 if you need any help. We can always take your order over the phone if you’d feel more comfortable; we'd be happy to hear from you.
- Step 1: We’ll send you an invoice outlining your Gas Inspection purchase for your tax records.
- Step 2: Upad will instruct our Gas Safe registered engineer to contact you to fix an appointment for your inspection. The inspection normally takes about half an hour but it depends on how many appliances your property has.
- Step 3: We will issue your certificate and keep a record on file for you should you ever need it.
- Step 4: If there are any problems identified at the property, the engineer will give you a no obligation quote to carry out the work for you while they’re on-site. This will be billed separately to you. No works will be carried out without your permission and a full explanation of any problems will be given.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach us on 0333 240 1220 7 days a week (local call rate, even from mobile).
ALL UPAD SERVICES