Online letting agents represent the fastest growing UK lettings sector, having transformed the way many landlords look at lettings for good. The model is simple, cost effective, and it really works!
- There used to be travel agents, now there’s Expedia.com
- There used to be garage sales, now there’s Ebay.com
- There used to be record stores, now there’s iTunes.com
In every case, the act of sitting in room with your service provider, or visiting their high-street store was proven to be unnecessary. In the UK, property letting is moving in the same direction...to online letting agents.
Upad, the UK's largest online letting agent works nationally from a single operations centre in London. We have a team of Account Managers supporting Landlords plus local specialists right across the country to deliver services such as professional photography and inventories.
Over the past 6 years, the online letting agent model has grown immensely. Reputable online letting agents are accredited by all major lettings bodies such as the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and are successfully letting thousands of properties every month.
What are the big differences with an online letting agent?
- With an online letting agent you’re involved in the lettings process:
As your online letting agent, we’ll advertise your property on all the main lettings sites including Rightmove, and introduce you to tenants. You show the tenants around yourself. We take care of all the administration and legal work.
- With an online letting agent you only pay for what you need:
We don’t force unnecessary services on you. If you already have photos for example, you’ll save money because we don’t need to take new ones. You only choose what you need.
- As an online letting agent we have simple online tools to help you:
You stay in control of your listing through a simple online console. If you want to change the price, or description you can do it in seconds. You can also see details for every enquiry we’ve had about your property. We have nothing to hide.
- With an online letting agent the savings are amazing:
Rather than charge large commissions, we charge small up-front fees — backed by the Upad Promise.
When you let through Upad, you’ll be allocated a named Account Manager who will:
- Help you create the perfect advertising for your property with the right price, property description and photos.
- Send a photographer to your property… or an EPC assessor, an inventory clerk, a gas safety engineer, whatever you require. Your Account Manager will make sure that jobs are completed efficiently and keep in touch with you throughout.
- Monitor tenant enquiries and work to improve enquiry levels.
- Manage the tenant referencing and sign-up process.
Remember. As an ‘online letting agent’ we don’t have a high-street office, but we are staffed with great people who are here to help you, 7 days a week. If you’re ever in London, you’re very welcome to visit us and take a look around.
We’re proud of our reputation and happy customer base of over 10,000 landlords. Many of our customers come to us via word-of-mouth through our customers spreading the word for us and we’re extremely grateful. Take a look at some of the feedback we’ve been given, here.
See some of the associations we belong to as an online letting agent:
See some of the awards we've won as an online letting agent: