PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHY
High quality photographs are a must if you want to showcase your property at its best. You’ll attract a better type of tenant and maximise your rent. Remember that your property is sitting next to hundreds of others on Rightmove, You need it to look good!
It’s simple to instruct a set of professional photos online, but if you’d like to talk to us about it, we’d love to speak to you, we’re open 7 days a week. 0333 240 1220 (local rate call, even from mobile).
We’ll arrange a photographer to visit your property and capture it in its best light. We’ll pick the best 8 and send them to you to keep, so you can use them again and again. You may think that photos taken with your pocket digital camera or your mobile phone are good enough. They’re not. Take a look at some of the photos we’ve done for our landlords below.
While our photographer is at the property, they can draw you up a floor plan for only £45 more (normally £80). Click here to instruct both services. A floor plan is just as important as great photos to help you find top quality tenants. Floor plans are now common-place in lettings and are helping immensely to reduce unsuccessful viewings.
How to show off your rental property:
- Step 1: Click on ‘ORDER PHOTOGRAPHY' to get started. If you haven’t given them to us in the past, we’ll need your property details. If you have, simply log into your account and tell us which property needs the inspection.
- Step 2: If we’re listing your property for you, just list it in the normal way and order photography in the same basket. We’ll hold onto your property until your photos are ready, and then put it live across our network for you.
- Step 3: Proceed to checkout and we’ll take it from there (of course you may still need to tidy up). Professional Photography is only £85+VAT, and you get to keep them for life.
It’s easy to order professional Photography online, but do give us a call on 0333 240 1220 if you need any help. We can always take your order over the phone if you’d feel more comfortable; we'd be happy to hear from you.
- Step 1: We’ll send you an invoice outlining your purchase for your tax records.
- Step 2: We will instruct our local photographer to contact you and fix an appointment for a visit. Our photographer will usually be at the property for around half an hour, though it may vary depending on property size.
- Step 3: When the images are ready, we’ll add them to your property listing, and email you a copy of the images for you to keep.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach us on 0333 240 1220 7 days a week (local call rate, even from mobile)
ALL UPAD SERVICES