From professional photography to handling the deposit registration, our most complete service will help you every step of the way. You'll get the same great advertising and administration service as Upad Essential but with a set of extra marketing tools to help you find the tenants you want, faster.
You'll receive full support from our ARLA-qualifed landlord team, available 7 days a week 8-8 Monday-Friday and 9-4 weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Simply tell us a bit about your property, upload some great photos and choose how you'd like tenants to contact you.
- We'll take photographs, create a floor-plan & erect a to-let board.
- You'll be taken you through a local area property valuation report, and given help to improve your listing.
- Your property will be marketed on all major sites including Rightmove, Zoopla, FindaProperty & Gumtree.
- We'll introduce you to tenants, and you show them around.
- We'll comprehensively reference your tenants and draft a tenancy agreement.
- We'll collect the first month's rent, register the deposit and set up a standing order mandate.
- You get to show tenants around personally, making up your own mind whether they're right for you, and building a solid relationship with them up-front.
- When we take photos for you, or create a floor-plan, we send you copies to keep. You can use them again and again with us for your future listings.
- Our fees are fixed. No renewal fees, no further administration fees. If you aren't happy with your Upad experience, we'll give your money back, guaranteed.
Remember. Our lettings team is available 7 days a week to help you through the process and answer any questions. Please call us on 0333 240 1220 (Local rate call, even from mobile).
- Professional photographs:
Yours to keep; we'll arrange for a professional photographer to visit your property and take a range of shots. The best 8 will be sent to you, and added to your listing.
- A detailed floor-plan:
We'll produce a floor-plan for you to keep. Floor-plans are increasingly common among professional rental properties. According to Rightmove, a floor-plan will increase tenant interest by an average of 52%.
- A property valuation report:
When you let through Upad, you set your own rental asking price. We'll help you arrive at your valuation with a valuation report containing local market trends and statistics.
- A property description consultation:
Do you know what room tenants want to see first? Bullet points of long description? How do you talk about WiFi? We have extensive experience on what piques tenant interest, and we'll help you craft the perfect listing.
- A Upad 'To Let' board:
We'll put a board up outside the property, and take it down again once it's let, maximising your exposure to local tenant traffic.
- Property listing:
We'll advertise your property on the UK's largest lettings sites including Rightmove, FindaProperty, Zoopla, Gumtree and the Upad Property Network.
- Enquiry management:
We'll introduce you to tenants so you can show them around the property.
- Comprehensive tenant referencing:
We'll create a comprehensive tenant reference report for every adult on the tenancy agreement. Referencing includes a credit check, affordability check, written previous landlord and employers' references. Tenants are charged a £50+vat referencing fee which secures their commitment to the tenancy.
- Tenancy agreement:
We'll create a Tenancy Agreement prepared to your specification. We'll work in consultation with you to create the right agreement for your needs.
- Initial rent collection:
We'll arrange for the first money transfer from your tenant, passing it into your bank account.
- Standing order mandate arrangement:
We'll arrange for all future rental payments to be transferred automatically from tenant account, to your account.
- Deposit collection and registration:
The deposit will be registered with My Deposits.
- Step 1: Click here (or the ORDER UPAD PREMIUM button) and select 'Add a new property'.
- Step 2: You'll find a list of questions to complete about your property. It helps to have some of the positive features about your property in mind. Think about room measurements, original features, storage and local transport links. Remember you can always log back in and edit your listing as often as you like, even after it's live. Your property listing is automatically saved when you've completed the first page.
- Step 3: Add photos of your property, as many as you like. The more professional they look the better. Remember to arrange the photographs in the order you'd like them to be seen. We'd advise putting your best photo first to catch the tenant's eye. If you need new photos, tick 'Add a photo pack' and we'll arrange for a local professional photographer to take some for you. These are then yours to keep.
- Step 4: Please remember that Energy Performance Certificate and Gas Certificates are legal requirements and are simple to arrange.
- Step 5: Once you're happy, simply checkout. The price for the Upad Premium pack is £299+vat.
- Step 6: You've now bought the Upad Premium pack! Remember you can always view and edit your entry, buy extra services and download a printable brochure of your listing whenever you wish to.
- Step 1: We'll send you a receipt for your payment. A member of the Upad team will call you to finalise some details and provide you with tips and feedback to enhance your listing. We'll create your local valuation report and walk you through it helping you to get the price right.
- Step 2: We'll get the ball rolling on the professional floor-plan and photographs for your property . We'll also order a 'To Let' Board for you. The board will be put up outside your property within 5-7 days.
- Step 3: Our photographer will be in touch to arrange access. They'll also create the floor-plan in the same visit. Generally your photographs and floor-plan will be completed within 48 hours of your request.
- Step 4: Once your photos and floor-plan are done, we'll add them to your listing and make it LIVE, visible to tenants. You'll receive an email confirmation with links to your live property on the sites.
- Step 5: Your listing is now being seen by millions of interested tenants. We field all tenant enquiries and with their permission, pass them onto you by email and SMS, so you can contact them to organise viewings. Our team will actively keep in touch with you to ensure your letting is achieving enquiries.
- Step 6: Once you've found tenants and agreed terms, we'll start the tenant referencing process. You only need to let us know which tenants you've chosen.
- Step 7: On successful completion of the referencing, we'll finalise all of your tenancy administration. We'll draw up your Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement, collect and register the deposit, collect the first month's rent and set up a standing order to pay you the subsequent months' rent.
- Step 8: We'll keep you in the loop for the entire process and remove the 'To Let' board for you when your property is rented.
ALL UPAD SERVICES