Please read full description and information before applying.
ORCHARD COURT is a small block of only 4 executive styled apartments in an enclosed garden setting.
Each flat has dedicated parking for 1 car right outside, under floor heating, phone entry system, mains pressure hot water throughout, 3 Broadband TV / FM points, Sky Plus facility, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer, breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1– Fully furnished with king size bed, mirrored wardrobe, bedside units, chest of drawers, Broadband TV / FM point, carpeted.
- Bedroom 2– Unfurnished to allow flexibility of use ie as a study. Broadband TV / FM point, carpeted (please note this room does not have a bed supplied).
- Bathroom– Good size with mains pressure hot water, shower over bath and glass shower screen, vanity worktop with basin above cupboards, heated towel rail, tiled floor and shower walling.
- Lounge / Dining Room– Bay window, Broadband TV / FM point, Sky Plus by tenant subscription, leather sofa and chair, side, coffee and TV tables, extending dining table and chairs, large hatch looking into kitchen, engineered wooden floor.
- Kitchen– with breakfast bar looking into lounge with two stools, work tops to 3 sides, 1.5 bowl sink, fridge freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Neff oven, hob and extractor, good range of floor and wall units with crockery, cutlery, utensils, cooking bowls and pans supplied, tiled flooring.
- Internal Passageway – has storage / utilities cupboard, engineered wooden floor.
- Outside There is a shared garden, clothes line for drying washing and bracket for securing a push bike.
- Underfloor heating and hot water run via gas boiler.
- Location -The flat is within the Basingstoke ring road giving it easy access to town and good road networks. Orchard Court is in an area of mainly residential family based properties and is generally quiet and safe.
- Please see floor plan.
- Full references will be taken up.
- Suitable for a single person or a couple only who are non smokers, not DSS and without pets
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
* Please quote ref. 5702562 when enquiring about this property.
0333 240 1210
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm